Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best hairdressers in mullingar town

Options
  • 28-02-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

moved here few weeks ago looking to get cut and colour done can anyone recommend the best place for it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Lynfo

Patrick Havelin highly recommended, I've been a few times and always leave happy with my hair. Drop in and book a consultation and chat with Patrick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Lynfo wrote: »
    Patrick Havelin highly recommended, I've been a few times and always leave happy with my hair. Drop in and book a consultation and chat with Patrick.
    +1 to this.

I used to go to a place on Blackhall St but was unhappy with them the last few times I went and then I had a bad waxing experience so now I don't go to them at all.

I remember one time I went to the place on Blackhall St I asked for a wash, cut and blow dry, the person who did my hair just gave me the layers I asked for and didn't bother trimming the rest of my hair. I should have complained to her, but didn't, my own fault really.

I used to pay around €40 for a wash, cut and blow dry for my hair, I paid €60 in Patrick Havelin and while it was more expensive, it was definitely worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 carmella2012

Clypso salon beside tesco is where I go, they are very nice in there and actually listen to what you want done. very friendly hairdressers, you're made to feel at ease and they are reasonably priced for cuts.
    also,you can just walk in off the street (no appointment neccessary) which is great..

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ilovetalking

Versatile on Castle Street is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 AlisonRelihan

Peter Mark in shopping centre. Elise is brilliant in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭LJL

halo on the lynn road. highly recommend for cut and colours. young salon too so they are up to date with everything. and very good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Cooke's barbers across from the Bridge House

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Saw this place opened a few days ago, anyone know anything about it? Is it any good?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Salon-Twenty-One/129698520440504

http://twitter.com/#!/SalonTwentyOne

Advertisement