Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggy advice pls

• 28-02-2012 6:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi girls,
    I have a graco deluxe travel system that i had on my dd which is to big for my car boot and im thinking of selling its in perfect condition as it was used for walks etc im thinking of buying a hauck turbo travel system 3-in-1 it looks light enough and may fit happily into my seat ibiza 2010 model, just wondering who stocks them in ireland im thinking of buying off ebay BUT want to visit a couple of shops to see what they are like in the flesh dont want to fork out more money if not needed, i have an obaby which i used on my daughter in the end for days out but i love them to be able to see me when out and about etc and keep an eye on them...any help/advice would be great in particular to boot size...

*mod note*
    Please do not use abbreviations like dd.

Advertisement