Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPad Problem...

• 28-02-2012 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey lads,

So today I bought a 16GB iPad 2 from CompuB in Dublin and I'm that detached from tech news that I didn't know about the upcoming iPad 3 announcement.

D'ya think CompuB would take it back and refund me if I took it back in tomorrow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

Depends on their policy. Most places will take it back within 30 days as a goodwill gesture. Make sure you pack it up well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 squigly_bob

Really, oh thank God. That'd be amazing.

I assume as I paid in cash that should make it a bit easier. I just hope I'm not offered store credit instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Even if your offered store credit at least you can either buy it again next month at a knock down price and get a few accessories for it or get the 3/2S whatever's planned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

As been said, depends on their policy. Because there isnt anything wrong with it, they are, under no law, required to give you anything. So do not go in all guns blazing quoting rights. It will get you no where fast. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

I would think a refund is highly unlikely particularly given that the product is about to be replaced and the model you have is fully functional.

I'd think you'd have more luck seeking credit that you can use to buy an iPad3 with.

Have you opened the box?

• Advertisement
Advertisement