Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much can ur results improved by

• 28-02-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi just after doing my ag science mock and am extremely worried as i expect to have failed. I was originally hoping for a high B or A but now im not so sure. I havnt done sufficent study in it however as i am doing the subject on my own accord. I was just wondering is it still possible to recieve an A or B in it?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

I would be more worried about English at this point if I were you . . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

You just said yourself you hadn't done sufficient study! So of course you can still get an A/B. Just work feckin' harder!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I would be more worried about English at this point if I were you . . .
    If we're going to be so critical I'd stop putting spaces before my full stops if I were you :rolleyes:

OP, if you study a lot, do exam questions and get prepared I dont see why not - in a lot of subjects like history, geography and ag science the projects arent counted in the mocks and can have a nice effect in the real thing. :)

Advertisement