Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney Sweep

Options
  • 28-02-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Anyone know of a good Chimney Sweep in the Newbawn area. Any ideas how much they charge I rang one today he wanted €50 not sure if thats the going rate any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

wexford12 wrote: »
    Anyone know of a good Chimney Sweep in the Newbawn area. Any ideas how much they charge I rang one today he wanted €50 not sure if thats the going rate any help would be great

I paid 75 last time i had mine done so thats cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

There is a guy near Campile - Have used him about 2 years ago , but can't remmeber how much he charges .
    We are a Cleaning and general maintenace Company Who Operate around the south east . We are Fully Insured And Registered and from dunbrody, just a little bit outside of the village of campile in Co.Wexford. Currently our Work covers sections from Carpet Cleaning, Brushing And Vacuuming of Chimneys, Painting, House Cleaning/Renovating, Garden Maintenance(Grass Cutting, Hedge Cutting, Etc), Laying of laminated flooring, Cleaning Of houses/ Apatments, Power-washing, General School cleaning/maintenance , Window Cleaning And Other General Maintenance or repairs
    Contact Liam on 051-388263 or 0868893758

http://clonmel.yalwa.ie/ID_104305872/Ryans-Cleaning-and-Property-Maintenance.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Squiggle

That's Liam Ryan being referred to above. Happy to recommend him - charged us €40 the last time he cleaned our chimney .

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭wexford12

Great thanks for that guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DoyleJa

i am also looking for a chimney sweep around the gorey area.
    in my case we have a fuel stove connected to the chimney, have been told about a guy in a van "I kick ash" but dont have his number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Last time I got mine done was a guy called Ed Daly . As far as I can remember he is from the Gorey area.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Folks i have removed phone numbers from the thread. Could you PM each other with phone numbers.

thanks, I got the number.

just an update, we used a guy called declan farrell.
    my wife said that he was very professional and left the place spotless.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ed, welcome to boards but I'm afraid you aren't allowed advertise yourself:pac:

Against the charter - prepare for post deletion !!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Mod note.

No self Advertising of any kind is allowed on these threads.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055173964

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Anyone have any recommendations for some one around the rosslare area ?
    Also what's the cost these days to get the chimney cleaned ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Annette curtain1

Wexford Chimney Cleaning charge €40 which is pretty sound. 0870509834, it's on Facebook

Advertisement