Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Scope

• 28-02-2012 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Looking for a good quality scope as in Zeiss, Schmidt and Bender, Swarovski etc. New or second hand. Open to any offers and prices. If ye know of any gun dealers having good deals on these scopes feel free to tell me there gun shop please :) Preferably variable zoom but still open to fixed. Thanks for looking.

Eric.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭philog

john butler in griffin hawe has s and b 3-12 x 50 german klassic ..lovely scope ,could be bought for 650 euro...sound man to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Erk

Do you have a number for him? Do you know if it is illuminated and what retcile has it. Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭tomcat220t

Hi Erk, i have a Swarovski PV-S , 6-24x50 L plex for sale .
    This scope was reconditioned by Swarovski optik (with invoice ) not so long ago, so as new !
    Price 950 euro .
    Pm me if your interested .
    Tomcat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 sionnach dubh

Am selling my 6-18x50 swarovski. Exellent scope for clarity and TDS 4 reticule is not to light for stalking. 1000e ono. Is currently advertised on boards. PM if interisted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ejg

Have a Kaps 2.5-10x50 illuminated, almost new
    edi
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77152188

• Advertisement
Advertisement