Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Shotton

• 29-02-2012 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭

I made a horrible mistake this week..... that mistake was leaving Ryan Shotton 3rd on my bench. He had been annoying me for the past few weeks, usually coming in as a sub for a 1-pointer when he comes on for a few minutes at the end of each game. I was gonna drop him this week but I needed my transfer so I put him 3rd sub instead. What a huge mistake. The only reason he had been on my team in the first place was because he was down as a defender for a pretty decent defensive side (Stoke for those who don't know) and he plays out of position on the wing. He got my 10 points this week, 10 points which I didn't receive, as I watched my first 2 subs come on for Richards and Rooney with a grand total of 3 points!

So anyway, I've been doing research after last weekends game and it seems Shotton could well start for Stoke from now on as it seems Pennant is being dropped. Pulis said after the game that he has "big plans" for Shotton. At 4.0, a defender for Stoke, playing on the wing with plenty of ability and a great attacking mind. If he gets a starting place from now on he will be huge. Keep an eye out lads, something to ponder if you need a decent 4 mil option.

Source: http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Stoke-City-Shotton-s-wide-boy-defender-says-boss/story-15342281-detail/story.html
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement