Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grapegifts/ Groupon non existant customer care

Options
  • 28-02-2012 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all Just a warning about purchasing from Groupon, I bought a Grapegifts deal before xmas and to cut a long story short I NEVER received my order , some problems with supply and demand apparently (this happened before with a Farmers market deal), anyway I paid Groupon the initial 44 euro and then paid a 2.99 sterling " delivery" charge to Grapegifts. I eventually got a refund from Groupon about 2 months later but they said I would have to chase Grapegifts for the delivery charge, I pointed out that I would not have paid a delivery charge had they not sold me the voucher and surely they should refund me the delivery charge and they could chase it from Grapegifts, I have still not received my refund of the delivery charge and I have not purchased anything from grapegifts since

Advertisement