Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB issues after new build

Options
  • 28-02-2012 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hey guys i only put my new rig together about a week ago and iv been having problems getting my external hard drive and my card reader to connect to the comp. Everytime i connect them it does nothing for a few seconds, then i get a malfunction message. The external drive was working fine for a day or two then suddenly disappeared, the card reader hasnt connected once. The both work on my laptop just fine. Im using windows seven. Neither the card reader or external drive need and software to use. Other usb devices like my mouse, keyboard and tablet are working fine. Latest drivers installed for the mobo, gpu, chipset drivers ect

Advertisement