Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pages taking forever to load

Options
  • 28-02-2012 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭

Over the past few days the broadband here has been incredibly slow. Not sure what the problem is and the speedtest shows that this isn't the case. Could it be the router that's causing the problem?

1802822040.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Blinky D

I'm with Magnet and have the same problem. Only a few sites load extremely slow like Facebook and some other American server hosted sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

there must be something wrong guys with your PC setup. what about trying a different browser? Chrome (google) , firefox?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Blinky D

Chrome is my standard. Tried Firefox and IE. Same result. Perhaps Google's trying to learn more about me. All paranoia aside it is really irritating. I tried restoring my laptop to factory settings, still no joy. All comps on my network have the same problem.

Advertisement