Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

caught driving in bus corradoir

• 28-02-2012 10:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭

hi just wondering if any one can offer me some advice , this morning at 8 o clock i was at work i drive for a living, and i was caught driving through the bus lane at collage green ??? at least i think that is where it was just beside westmooreland street, garda stopped me was nice about it asked me for my driving licence and insureance cert, i dident have either on me as it was a work van but i produced it later on today . the gardai never said that he was going to fine me or anything about points??? will i still get them?? i am kind of guessing that i will???? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭thedoc46

I was done last year for the same offence, You will not get points only an €80 fine,

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭homer.j

Did they overcharge you by €20, according to the rules of the road it should only be €60. :D

Offence Driving a vehicle (other than a taxi in course of business or a pedal cyclist) in a bus lane during the period of operation

Penalty Points on Payment No

Penalty Points on Conviction Yes

Amount paid in 28 days €60

Amount paid in next 28 days €90

Advertisement