Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Farmers Monthly

• 28-02-2012 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I get a free copy of farmers monthly each month. I never paid for it or signed anything for it. Does any one else get it and if so why? i have been getting it for a few years now. Just curious

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

When you are finished reading it send it on to me I will pm you my address. It will only cost you the price of a stamp every month :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

kk_man wrote: »
    I get a free copy of farmers monthly each month. I never paid for it or signed anything for it. Does any one else get it and if so why? i have been getting it for a few years now. Just curious

it comes monthly, often has very good articles on animal health, a bit better than the text book writings in other publications

I think, ages ago I once took advantage of a half price subscription offer, but that was yonker years ago & I certainly paid anything since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

When you are finished reading it send it on to me I will pm you my address. It will only cost you the price of a stamp every month :D
    Where are you from? Cavan?:D

My subscription is up last month and i dont think i will renew. It seems to be mostly news and very little tech stuff anymore bar, as snowman said, animal health.

40 euro a year or 65 for 2 years, kk_man. They may be drawing a DD out of somewhere for it. You may be lucky. Why dont you ask them?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

5live wrote: »
    Where are you from? Cavan?:D
    I am from here, there and every where, you cute Kerry hoor:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Here's John B's take on Kerry hoors :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭red bull

If you were a member of a farming organisation at a national level you may get a free copy every month long after you have left that position

Advertisement