Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

home simulator set up

Options
  • 28-02-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

hi all im building a home flight simulator and was originally going to make switch panels overhead panels ect.. with keyboard motherboard wired directly to panel switch board (homemade) but now ive found an app for my android tablet called (simple keypad fsx)which works via wireless connection to simple keypad server installed on my computer. but what i want to know is it possible to duplicate the screen from my tablet to another tablet to make (co pilot switch panel) any advice or ideas on this issue would be much appreciated. thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Can you install (simple keypad fsx) on both tablets, since they are running as clients they should receive the same data from the simple keypad server on the pc. Not sure if they would stay in sync though but its worth experimenting

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭danielboom

bandit197 wrote: »
    Can you install (simple keypad fsx) on both tablets, since they are running as clients they should receive the same data from the simple keypad server on the pc. Not sure if they would stay in sync though but its worth experimenting

is it possible to run two apps on seperate tablets and connect them to the same server on my pc

Advertisement