Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS Flight...Released

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

I wont be buying it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

It's free to download the base pack.;)

I'm not interested myself as it's more of an arcade game than a sim,by all accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Nforce wrote: »
    It's free to download the base pack.;)

I'm not interested myself as it's more of an arcade game than a sim,by all accounts.

Once you have tried it let us know what ya think! How big is the download?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

drdeadlift wrote: »
    Once you have tried it let us know what ya think! How big is the download?

As stated earlier...I've no interest in it, just passing on the info for those who wish to give it a try. :)
    From what I've read on FS forums it's not very well received and the consensus is that simmers will stick with FS9 and FSX.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭storker

I'm not downloading it because I'm try to preserve disk space and from what I've heard it's going to be seriously lacking as a sim.

What might tempt me, though, is finding out about the "Crude humour" and "Mild violence". Pilots telling dirty jokes in the cockpit? Passengers having a punch-up in the cabin?

:)

Stork

• Advertisement
Advertisement