Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering/ IT jobs in Sydney - Positions available

Options
  • 28-02-2012 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, a friend of mine sent me on this, his company is looking for support workers (NOT tech support - ignore the title)

I don't know much about the job, but they are looking for people in Sydney
    http://www.10gen.com/careers/positions/technical-support-engineers
    MongoDB is a highly technical product with a technical client base. As a technical support engineer with our fast growing start up you would have the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of environments and technical challenges.

Responsibilities

* Diagnose and triage level one problems and communicating solutions
    * Write scripts to reproduce issues
    * Communicate and coordinate level two problems with engineering team
    * Develop internal knowledge base of best practices and deployment architectures

Requirements

* Experience scripting in and a passion for either Shell script, Perl, Ruby, Python, PHP
    * Great interpersonal skills, ability to deal with complex technical issues over the telephone or Skype
    * Understanding of web application or mobile application development
    * BSCS or equivalent

Advertisement