Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple Incorrect Bills

Options
  • 29-02-2012 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Ok so this is probably more of a rant than anything. Submitted a meter reading by text. Received my bill which has a completely different meter reading even though it states it was read by customer. Of course this is for an additional 2000 units i haven't used and comes to over €400 instead of the normal 70 or €80 its normally.

Following 2 phones I get the reading corrected yesterday to what I actually submitted (I have the text message) and have a new bill issued last night for €76, hooray or at least I think.

Now this evening I receive an email with a new bill for €415 with another new reading which is incorrect and is indicated as customer reading. I have to waste another 10 mins again in morning trying to sort this?

Seriously making me think about switching away from ye again. Whats the story?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi cgc5483,

Could you send me details of the account by private message? I would require: the account number, your full name, the address/phone number/date of the birth on the account, and confirmation that you are the named account-holder.

I will then investigate this for you and keep you posted by private message.

All the best,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭cgc5483

Hi cgc5483,

Could you send me details of the account by private message? I would require: the account number, your full name, the address/phone number/date of the birth on the account, and confirmation that you are the named account-holder.

I will then investigate this for you and keep you posted by private message.

All the best,
    Una

Thanks Úna. Just sent you a pm with the required details.

Advertisement