Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair colour problems urgent!!

• 29-02-2012 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

On Sunday I bought a fab set of clip in extensions for my hair :D I had been using Garnier ultra colour fiery red hair dye (last time i used it was about 4weeks ago) but as the extensions are more of a purply red, I bought a box of garnier Nutrisse morello cherry dye and put it in. The result was a perfect match for the extensions so I was delighted :) until I washed my hair this evening. It seems the purply red has completely vanished out of my hair and I'm left with my fading dark fiery red colour :( HELP!!! This has never happened me before so i don't have a clue what to do :confused: I spent all my money on the extensions so the hairdresser is out of the question. I have a wedding on Saturday so I'm starting to panic! What can I do???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I only have a short term solution - dye it the cherry colour again for the wedding day or dye the exensions (if they can be dyed)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I was thinking that but I'd be afraid of damaging my hair by dyeing it twice in one week. I wonder would it be better for me to put a semi permanent no ammonia colour in?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Lolabear

yeah or u could see if you an find one of the little sachets of toner that will match?!?!?! ;) good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

You could put a colour bomb in it. Go to your local salon services and take the extensions with u and they will help :€

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Misticles wrote: »
    You could put a colour bomb in it. Go to your local salon services and take the extensions with u and they will help :€

do colour bombs not just work on pre-lightened hair?

• Advertisement
Advertisement