Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning item without receipt

Options
  • 29-02-2012 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hi, hopefully this should be straightforward.

Bit of background and the problem; I bought some headphones today (28th), went home after cleaned the apartment etc along with the receipt. Tried them out later on and realised the right headphone isn't playing audio as loud as the left one. Swapped them around, checked different songs and devices so it's definitely the right head phone that's at fault... and not my ear.

I did purchase the item with my lasercard so I'm assuming they can prove it was me that bought the specific item which I still have the box and all the contents etc.

TLDR: Can I return an item without the receipt that I bought using my lasercard?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

A Laser receipt should be accepted as proof of purchase. Bring it back, see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Ok, thanks.

Advertisement