Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking convenient to Blue Bridge

Options
  • 29-02-2012 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi - driving from Cork and do not want to drive near the city. Have to go Dublin Airport so am thinking of driving to Portlaoise and getting the Dublin coach directly the airport. are there parking places available close to where Dublin Coach stops? woiud appreciate any advice.

thanks a mill - yes i know it would probably be easier to drive but am just not confident enough to drive to airport.thanks

emily

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

The Blue Bridge has been deleted from people's memories! ;)

If your driving up from Cork I'd imagine your going to be on a Motorway, getting to the Airport is the exact same thing, just veer left at the Red Cow...nothing to it really, should tackle those kinda challenges!

Otherwise, if it's up and down to the Airport in the same day you could throw it into the underground car park in the shopping centre, free and plenty of space! The rest of the town is paid parking, well it was when I left in November and can't imagine it's changed, you'd have to find a housing estate and that'd be difficult not knowing the area!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

kmart6 wrote: »
    Otherwise, if it's up and down to the Airport in the same day you could throw it into the underground car park in the shopping centre, free and plenty of space!

I wouldn't risk the underground car park in the shopping centre. Heard they have started monitoring it and are looking at limiting it to two hours.

Alternatively could park in car park behind Lidl. They have an all day rate I believe or the multi story car park over beside Storm Cinema.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I wouldn't risk the underground car park in the shopping centre. Heard they have started monitoring it and are looking at limiting it to two hours.

Alternatively could park in car park behind Lidl. They have an all day rate I believe or the multi story car park over beside Storm Cinema.

That they have, euro car parks employee is walking aorund the whole time.

Advertisement