Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

connected ink?

Options
  • 29-02-2012 5:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

hello, new to this forum:)
    am looking to get my first tattoo, hopefully/maybe on thursday, dunno yet, looking to get a cross on my chest
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9Yourer5rl0JI5eqZzFWsJec8aXSlln3UM0BuuPLlEBV4ardofA
    and if im feeling brave maybe get a star on my shoulder,
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEQ2ma9XSRP5LgjaxTJhDrT7xKvW5RHcYQ6vN20VypRkpM-s-bmg,
    still looking at different designs so, they're not what im deffo getting

wanting to get a tattoo since i was 16/17, 22 now, and a lil bit more mature:rolleyes:...:D, anyways, few people have said go to "connected ink" on crown alley, in temple bar, another few said zulu, but i would get it for a week or two, i heard dublin ink are a lil on the expensive side... so am going to go into connected ink tommorow after work, if i get out early enough:rolleyes:, and go in and have a quick chat about different ideas, price, how long it will take, ect.
    so jus wondering anyone ever been in there, what were they like, ect.

Thanks in advance:D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

For the love of god, get a better star than that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Melion wrote: »

+1

Also, I wouldn't get both a chest & shoulder tattoo done on the same day. It'll be impossible finding a comfortable position in bed at night during the healing process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭gizmorox

Rich11 wrote: »
    hello, new to this forum:)
    am looking to get my first tattoo, hopefully/maybe on thursday, dunno yet, looking to get a cross on my chest
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9Yourer5rl0JI5eqZzFWsJec8aXSlln3UM0BuuPLlEBV4ardofA
    and if im feeling brave maybe get a star on my shoulder,
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEQ2ma9XSRP5LgjaxTJhDrT7xKvW5RHcYQ6vN20VypRkpM-s-bmg,
    still looking at different designs so, they're not what im deffo getting

wanting to get a tattoo since i was 16/17, 22 now, and a lil bit more mature:rolleyes:...:D, anyways, few people have said go to "connected ink" on crown alley, in temple bar, another few said zulu, but i would get it for a week or two, i heard dublin ink are a lil on the expensive side... so am going to go into connected ink tommorow after work, if i get out early enough:rolleyes:, and go in and have a quick chat about different ideas, price, how long it will take, ect.
    so jus wondering anyone ever been in there, what were they like, ect.

Thanks in advance:D
    Really like the top one and reckon it would stand the test of time too,so many people have stars now,take your time and be original,less chance of regrets,been there done that,got a nice cover up though

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

Melion wrote: »
    +1

:rolleyes:well i did say in my post that they were'nt deafinitely what i was getting.......

so can i ask again anyone ever being to connected ink in temple bar...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jen0062f

Im getting a tattoo done in connected ink nxt wensday. I was in there the other day having my consultation, i found them very helpful and they really took there time too. Was wondering has anyone had theres done with greg? His portfolio looks gud but wud be nice to know what some one else thinks that has had him do thrre tattoo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement