Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zoo annual tickets

Options
  • 29-02-2012 7:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of getting a family annual pass to the zoo and it costs €165. Does anyone know of any discounts I could get off this?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

You could join Fota Wildlife Park for €110. Being a member of Fota means are also a member of the Zoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

dory wrote: »
    You could join Fota Wildlife Park for €110. Being a member of Fota means are also a member of the Zoo.

good idea. mine is up for renewal in a few months. must remember that when it comes around.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 zuppycool

Isnt the €110 only for 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 kids? I'm fairly sure its the same price in Fota as Dublin Zoo for a membership for 2 adults and 4 kids. unless you only need the small pass and Dublin zoo dont do it??

Advertisement