Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People that are both ugly and beautiful

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

James Gandolfini he's sort of ugly but magnetically attractive at the same time....

Hes not attractive he's a balding overweight man

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

EdenHazard wrote: »

Mafioso types always attract the Dames, Its the power you see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

could you have a thing ?

maybe beautiful in the bedroom but needs a plastic bag over the head ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

lindsay lohan was beautiful now is ugly as a morning crapper!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Katy Perry was quite horrific looking in that picture Brand posted on Twitter, makes me feel like she could be just a pseudo attractive caked in layers of makeup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Appearance =/= attractive.

Justin Beiber =/= James Gandolfini

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

No one is ugly... You are bootiful, no matter what they say! Don't let words bring you down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Appearance =/= attractive.

Justin Beiber =/= James Gandolfini

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

:confused:

It's not only someone's appearance that makes them attractive.

You can get good looking people who are repulsive assholes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Sacred_git wrote: »
    stop posting pics of people you think you look like, your not a patch on her, she is not wierd at all !

Why would I think I look like her? :/ We look absolutely nothing alike. And I posted it because many people thinks she is weird looking...google it!

Katy Perry was quite horrific looking in that picture Brand posted on Twitter, makes me feel like she could be just a pseudo attractive caked in layers of makeup.

Never got the Katy Perry thing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

ziggy wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Thanks for ruining my **** time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Sarah Jessica Parker a beautiful female specimen........if u are a male horse

I was going to say Sarah Jessica Parker....not now because she looks very haggard but when she was Carrie in Sex and the city sometimes she looked absolutely gorgeous, other times....not so much

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Never got the Katy Perry thing!

Did you see the pics of her recently for a magazine cover, don't care if it's photoshopped, she looks frickin stunning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Billy Bob Thornton is bloody hot :pac:

I'd take him over Brad Pitt any day of the week - bad call Angelina!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Patti Smith

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Stormageddon

Gael Garcia Bernal

Pj Harvey
    Ed Norton
    Bill Hader
    Matt Smith
    John and Joan Cusack

Agreed with whoever said Joaquin Phoenix has serial killer face....Still would though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭endabob1

Billie Piper is one that I find divides people a lot, some think she's a ride others just the horse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

Katgurl wrote: »
    The redhaired singer from that 90s band Garbage

In some pictures she's really good looking but other times she looks a bit rough. She does have quite a large forehead but overall I'd say she's more beautiful than ugly.

Hot Shirley: 1, 2, 3.

And not so hot Shirley: 1, 2

I'm never sure whether Bjork is beautiful or just a bit weird looking: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gPfn23HTDzY/SknrJQqdHUI/AAAAAAAADAw/syitb2X0DUU/s400/b3.jpg

Advertisement