Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin city - where to leave luggage for the day?

Options
  • 29-02-2012 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, anyone know where I can leave luggage in Dublin for the day? I know that there are some internet cafe's that do it in other places - anyone know of one in Dublin city that does it? Or what about the train stations? Though they are a bit of of my way? I will be coming into the city on Luas - Dundrum side and heading northside in the eve if thats a help.

thanks in advance, S..x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

The only place I can think of is beside Ulster bank on I connell st. It's an Internet cafe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭sporina

frag420 wrote: »
    The only place I can think of is beside Ulster bank on I connell st. It's an Internet cafe.

great, is that on the side opposite Easons? Near O Connell bridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

also bus aras have luggage lockers although I have no idea of the cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the old camera shop on the corner of gardiner street/talbot street has a facility as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

sporina wrote: »
    frag420 wrote: »

Before luas tracks. Beside the donut stand!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

sporina wrote: »

the internet cafe is called global. there is a doughnut shop outside

• Registered Users Posts: 6,884 ✭✭✭sporina

the internet cafe is called global. there is a doughnut shop outside

oh i know the place.. cheers..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,321 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Internet café near the Halfpenny Bridge (south side of Liffey).

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

Bus Aras have lockers downstairs next to the toilets. Small is €6, medium €8 and large €10. For 24hrs, station closes at 11pm opens at 6am. Change machine available. I managed to get a backpack and a Tesco shopping bag into a small one. Hope this helps :D

Advertisement