Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raidon NAS repair

Options
  • 29-02-2012 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend where to get a quote for repair of a Raidon NAS, getting power but disks not spinning up and LCD very faint?

We have a faulty one in the office and are trying to determine if it would be more economical just to buy a new one. A few places I have found require some sort of 'evaluation fee' (~€50). I have found a possible replacement on eBay for €177 but it has no LCD display. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Did you have RAID enabled and/or do you care about the data on the unit?
    kkelly77 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend where to get a quote for repair of a Raidon NAS, getting power but disks not spinning up and LCD very faint?

We have a faulty one in the office and are trying to determine if it would be more economical just to buy a new one. A few places I have found require some sort of 'evaluation fee' (~€50). I have found a possible replacement on eBay for €177 but it has no LCD display. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

Did you have RAID enabled and/or do you care about the data on the unit?

Data isn't an issue. The NAS hasn't been used in about a year and a half but we need it now. Drives have been removed.

Advertisement