Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB ACCOUNT

Options
  • 29-02-2012 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    Just wondering if someone cound help me. I use to have a joint account with my friend when we lived together about 2 years ago with ESB. When we moved out of the apt, my friend and the other house mate did not want ot pay the ESB bill and the D/D account was in my friends. I didnt know the number of the account so I cound put in my share of the money.
    Now I am renting another place and have registered my name as the account holder, yet her name is also on the account!! Even though she is not living with me.

I do not think that the bill was paid but what happens now!!!!
    HELP ME PLEASE PANICING

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Alexmant,

Are your friend's direct debit details still on the account?

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Alexmant

No, when i registered the new address that I moved into I changed the direct debit details to my bank account

Hi again,

Could you send me details of the account by private message? I would require: the account number, your full name, the address/phone number/date of the birth on the account, and confirmation that you are the named account-holder.

I will then investigate this for you and keep you posted by private message.

Regards :)
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Alexmant

I dont have any of that information about the account number on the previous apt or my friends banking account number!

Whats going to happen

Hi again :)

If you just give me the details on the bill that you have, that will be fine.

And just to note: we do not take bank details by private message, only Electric Ireland account number details.

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement

Hi again Alexmant,

What appears to have happened here is: your new account has been registered with us but linked to your old address. We would need to see the account number (as on the most recent bill) first to be sure though.

If it is the above case however, it should be easily fixed and details will remain the same, but the Electric Ireland account number will change. This would result in the bill issuing in just your name from then on.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement