Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acupuncture

Options
  • 29-02-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Looking to get acupuncture done. Has anyone got any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

I always use John Dineen his practice is behind the chinese thats on the cork road. he is a chiraprator who also does my accupunture. top work by him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

does it hurt:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I used a chap based in that centre by tesco ardkeen (next door to WLR and beat). I was using him for bad hay fever. He was very good.

(although in truth, acupuncture was just added to the list of things I've tried that don't work)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

My sister swears by a guy called Pat.
    051-304678.
    I'll ring my sister and confirm more details, but as far as i know, he's based near the Glen.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭lewisdhead

My sister swears by a guy called Pat.
    051-304678.
    I'll ring my sister and confirm more details, but as far as i know, he's based near the Glen.

Pat Lee I would guess. Has a place on Thomas St next block up from Downes Pub heading away from the river towards the Glen. I've used him, he's a really nice chap. I'm not convinced of the success of acupuncture though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

lewisdhead wrote: »
    Pat Lee I would guess. Has a place on Thomas St next block up from Downes Pub heading away from the river towards the Glen. I've used him, he's a really nice chap. I'm not convinced of the success of acupuncture though.
    Bingo! That's the guy.
    I've never had acupuncture done myself, so I can't comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Apologies for resurrecting a 2 year old thread but this was the most recent that showed in search.

Does anybody have a recommendation for someone who does acupuncture to help with migraines?,and generally how much does it cost?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40 nidge123

Liz goulding is a name i have heard my work colleagues talk about

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

Plus one for john dineen have used the practice myself top class

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

Plus one for john dineen have used the practice myself top class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭obriea3

I've also used John Dineen. Excellent at what he does and a really nice guy. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Dave hackett in the williamstown centre (used to be in the brenner clinic, now on the first floor)...genuine, straight up honest and €40 per session.
    He ONLY does acupuncture and from personal experience rate him much more highly than john dineen. (John's a fine chiropractor, not nearly as good an acupuncturist as dave imho)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flutterby80

I can recommend Pat Lee I noticed results after only 2 sessions with him and his prices are very reasonable

Advertisement