Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia yay or nay ?

Options
  • 29-02-2012 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

hi :)
    im a first year dcu student, not liking my course or college. me and a few friends are talking about heading to Australia for a year in September no matter if we pass or fail summer exams.
    I was considering taking a year off anyway as college is just not for me yet.
    i have myself a part time job at supervalu and could easily save the required money to get there.
    was just wondering is Australia a good life experience as i feel myself just getting into a rut and life is pretty boring

so people what do you think i should do as i don't know to discuss it with my family yet ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭checkcheek

if u have the money and time, then go, life is pretty short, u dont wanna be 50 and say ohh i should have went x number of years ago!! if u feel its right for you then its right!

Advertisement