Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free tickets to ireland v czech tonight

Options
  • 29-02-2012 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

its very short notice but i have 2 tickets to tonight game if someone want them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭leposean

Nevaeh wrote: »
    its very short notice but i have 2 tickets to tonight game if someone want them

I'd abosolutely love to take these but I'm assuming you have them in Waterford and wont be in Dublin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Nevaeh

yeah im in waterford, its a pity coz they are premium tickets, something came up and i cant make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,171 ✭✭✭hardybuck

PM me if you happen to know someone who can bring them to Dublin!

Unfortunate that something came up - I reckon tonight should be a good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Sure send them in the post! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭tbayers

Much??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ratedR

tbayers wrote: »
    Much??

how much are the free tickets ?

Ah didnt read the title sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I'd not be a soccer fan but if I was I'd snap these up. Curious as to how they appear to be still available.

Maybe because kick off is half 7 and it would realistically take at least 2 and a half hours to get from waterford to the Aviva?? I would have taken them if I saw the message when it was posted first, pity!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

tbayers wrote: »
    Maybe because kick off is half 7 and it would realistically take at least 2 and a half hours to get from waterford to the Aviva?? I would have taken them if I saw the message when it was posted first, pity!

Its going to take a bit longer, on my experience, if you leave around now. Traffic once you get beyond the dual carriageway will be long and slow. It might be quicker to do a Park and Ride. Plus you have the problem of locating parking near the stadium - a lot of it is paid street parking or expensive multi story carparks. Usually the dog track offers cheap parking behind the stadium tho, but its gonna take a long time to get there.

You will arrive a little into the first half. Iv done it a lot and left around 5sh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement