Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pci /pci-e gf card

Options
  • 29-02-2012 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

Ive an issue with a new board and processor which starts but doesnt bring the monitor on - a suggestion was made that maybe its dodgy PSU and my geforce 7800 coupled with the process is sapping all the power. So was wondering if anyone had a lend of a low end pci / pci-e gf card that I could stick in and try. In dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

voxpop wrote: »
    Ive an issue with a new board and processor which starts but doesnt bring the monitor on - a suggestion was made that maybe its dodgy PSU and my geforce 7800 coupled with the process is sapping all the power. So was wondering if anyone had a lend of a low end pci / pci-e gf card that I could stick in and try. In dublin.

I do, a GT210 sitting in it's box. Whereabouts are you?

Advertisement