If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR-1910

Options
  • 29-02-2012 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I bought one of these lads from you a while back using the tin ternet.

Recently it died on me. Dead as a post. Took a quick goosey inside and all the fuses (about 6) look perfect. I changed the 5 amp fuse on the plug.

Still no life.

I was wondering - am I still covered on the 2 year warranty ? Its probably very close now.

I use the box for AV switching so it was turned on all the time - that said I dont remember it getting particularily hot.

Any advice ? Seen this before with this model ??

Just to be sure - to be sure- I will try a completely new power cable

After that I'm all out of ideas

Any help appreciated.

Regards

James

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 PartridgeIRL9

I tried a second power cable - but no dice.

How do I go about getting it repaired ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Partridge.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the amp.

If you could PM your address I can look you up on our system.

The only thing that could void the warranty if its still inside it is the fact that you open up the unit. They might be able to tell that the cover has been removed which straight away voids the warranty.

I have not seen any comes through ourselves with the same fault, that not to say there are not others that this has happened to.

Send me your details and I see what I can do.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.