Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallpaper shops?

• 29-02-2012 4:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Where are they? Anywhere that sells decent paper required.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

I've partially papered most of the rooms in my house... bedrooms, feature walls, alcoves, etc... I've bought from B&Q, Homebase, Instore (now closed), Atlantic Homecare and Woodies.

There's a fair bit of crap out there - but some nice stuff too!

If you're not totally familiar - make sure you keep the batch numbers (marked on each roll) the same. Just because the pattern is the same, the batch numbers must match too! Watch for the pattern repeat distance (also marked) to save on waste in tricky areas/corners, etc...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Have to agree with Hooked. Have bought wallpaper from B&Q and Hombase. Good quality stuff available as well as cheap crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I find the shop on Parnell Street (by mckenna's) have a good knowledge and selection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I find the shop on Parnell Street (by mckenna's) have a good knowledge and selection.

I second that, was just about to recommend them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

There's a shop out in Rhebogue that does wallpaper & paints next door to the kids play place. I'm not sure of the name of it. If i pass that way this weekend I'll look at the name of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Daly's on Wiliam St????????????

Advertisement