Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Busy Year for Celtic Gladiator

• 29-02-2012 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Busy Year for Celtic Gladiator Ltd.
    Celtic Gladiator IV 14th of April Citywest Hotel
    Celtic Gladiator V 23rd of June Citywest Hotel
    Celtic Gladiator VI 20 of October Citywest Hotel
    Celtic Gladiator VII 8th of December Citywest Hotel

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Busy Year for Celtic Gladiator Ltd.
    Celtic Gladiator IV 14th of April Citywest Hotel
    Celtic Gladiator V 23rd of June Citywest Hotel
    Celtic Gladiator VI 20 of October Citywest Hotel
    Celtic Gladiator VII 8th of December Citywest Hotel

I see major problems getting fighters for all them dates, the calendar is overloaded enough and unless you get tons of clubs onboard then you will have major problems trying to find fighters/fights, Good luck with it anyway.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭Kieran81

cowzerp wrote: »
    I see major problems getting fighters for all them dates.

what are the major problems that you wouldn't have any other date , are there big shows already announced for the dates already ?

Kieran81 wrote: »
    what are the major problems that you wouldn't have any other date , are there big shows already announced for the dates already ?

1 show will have certain amount of clubs supporting it, to support all these events will mean they are pretty much not going to be on any other shows, for this exact reason i dropped the Rumble from aiming for 4 a year to 2 a year, maybe they have plenty of clubs able to support them.

I'm literally just basing it on if i was to run the Rumble that often, in general clubs like to help a number of shows out so just cant go on 1 show 4 times a year also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

There should be some kind of spreadsheet done up at the start of the year with all the clubs and when they plan on running events. That way, clubs can move events around to suit the fighters so they don't clash.

There needs to be communication and a bit of give and take from all involved.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

The Fight Before Christmas will be on December 7th this year, same as ever. So that's one clash.

I might have to go to the mattresses.

• Advertisement

Celtic Gladiator V 23rd of June is the same day as Sprawl fighting championships too, i think it goes without saying that shows will clash-This is what i mean though as far as Match making goes, small pool of fighters and lots of shows = tough work..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Clan Wars on the 14th of April, maybe not an issue as its in Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Mario Laois

John Ferguson

Adverts | Friends
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jason McCabe
    This is same date as clan wars

Might cause some issues
    I think this date in Dublin might be the least of Clan Wars problems.

WWE is in Belfast the night before and Rogan -v- Fury is in Belfast on the same night with tickets from a fiver less than they are charging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SeanieMurphy

will all the celtic gladiator shows be professional fighters ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 shanesmith

will all the celtic gladiator shows be professional fighters ?

Amateur undercard with professional main card, same as always.

• Advertisement
Advertisement