Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Cradle for Garmin 305

Options
  • 29-02-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

AAAAC5_01E8AAAAAATAOFA.jpg?v=1298428046000

Looking to people who may have upgraded from the 305 and may have the charging cradle still laying around. Would be willing to pay around a fiver for it, as it seems to cost c20 euro new online(which to me is a bit ridiculous). Thanks.

Comments

Foxx92 wrote: »
    AAAAC5_01E8AAAAAATAOFA.jpg?v=1298428046000

Looking to people who may have upgraded from the 305 and may have the charging cradle still laying around. Would be willing to pay around a fiver for it, as it seems to cost c20 euro new online(which to me is a bit ridiculous). Thanks.

why would someone have a spare cradle...? :confused:
    watch can't connect without it so even if someone had a 305 as a backup they won't sell the cradle.... unless someone has a broken watch out there you won't be in luck I'd say.
    spare / replacement bits are usually more expensive than you think - try ebay or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

glasso wrote: »
    unless someone has a broken watch out there you won't be in luck I'd say.

That's what I was hoping for, but I've since located one so, back to being to track my miles for me then.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭stmochtas

Did you get the cradle? I think I have one from a broken watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

stmochtas wrote: »
    Did you get the cradle? I think I have one from a broken watch.
    If op doesn't need it I would love to have it for same.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭stmochtas

rom wrote: »
    If op doesn't need it I would love to have it for same.

Sure. I am Dublin based so any postage would be extra of course. PM your details if you are still interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Maybe post a couple of wanted ads? Bound to be some runners with broken 305s, who still have the charging cradle. Also try eBay. Does seem like crazy money.
    glasso wrote: »
    See? See?!

See? See?!

I stand corrected - fair enough!

Advertisement