Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Advice?

Options
  • 29-02-2012 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Myself and OH have been ttc for the past year with nothing happening. Anyway I had my af a week and a half ago, lasted 5 days, it wasn't like it is normally, my periods are irregular, but this was 4 weeks after last one and there was discharge when it was gone (sorry tmi:eek:). I have previously thought I was preg, my mind tricking me and bought tests only to be disappointed and not believed them... I know beyond ridiclous. I have been so dizzy for the past while (this happened me when I had my 3 year old) and was wondering could I possibily be?? I know I'm mental... sorry for rambling x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Hey - did you try any more tests? How are you feeling now?
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Molly1

Hi Stickybean, no didn't try any tests..! Maybe I will at the end of this month, last couple of nights I've woken up with awful cramps but that could just be my period! Think it's still the pregnany paranoia;:confused: I should say as well I HATE doing tests because of the disappointment ... I know I'm a weirdo!!! Rather not know...!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Oh I know how you fell - I get really excited testing but then upset when I get the negative - fingers crossed for you xxx

Advertisement