Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2012

Options

Comments

Also just incase this happens to you. I had teams from the creation centre before and everytime I tried to change formations for any team in the game it would freeze on me. I had to delete the downloaded material from my profile. Just if it happens you'll know what to do

hmm interesting.

I have ''Hopeless'' downloaded from helping boost my VP.
    And when I've tried to download the squad updates since before xmas, it freezes at 100% and the game crashes.

Maybe this is the cause, similar outcome although different situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

hmm interesting.

I have ''Hopeless'' downloaded from helping boost my VP.
    And when I've tried to download the squad updates since before xmas, it freezes at 100% and the game crashes.

Maybe this is the cause, similar outcome although different situation

It 100% is. I had the same problem when the January transfer update came out, because I had downloaded Harchester United from CC, lol! Deleted the creation centre files from my hard drive and then had no problems downloading the squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Anymore news or visa on this game

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Got this email from gamestop today

21_04_Uefa1IRL.jpg
    Just buy 1800 Microsoft points for €19.97, a €20 Playstation Network Card or a download code on PC for €24.97.

Fifa 2012 + Uefa Euro 2012 1800 branded live points for only €49.97!
    Fifa 2012 + €20 PSN card for only €49.97!

Lead your country to UEFA EURO 2012™glory with the official and exclusive EA SPORTS™ FIFA 12 digital expansion pack. EA SPORTS UEFA EURO 2012™ recreates the passion and rivalry of the official tournament, enables players to relive dramatic moments from real-world matches, and challenges fans to build and manage their dream team to conquer Europe in the all-new Expedition mode.

*Fifa 12 required to play Uefa Euro 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

darokane wrote: »
    Got this email from gamestop today

21_04_Uefa1IRL.jpg

So if you've already got Fifa 12 its only going to cost €20?

E20?

And people thought E50 for a new game with a different flavor was too dear?
    I'd much rather pay E50 for a new game, than E20 for some new skins and the same engine as 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

James__10 wrote: »
    So if you've already got Fifa 12 its only going to cost €20?

only?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Expedition mode eh?

Pretty cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Both the trial version and full version are free when you goto download from the fifa 12 menu on XBL? Currently at 34% of the full version for 0 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Scratch that! Fails at 99% :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Is this out?

thorbarry wrote: »
    Is this out?

Yes.

When you boot up FIFA 12 you have to download a quick update, this puts a "EURO 2012" option on the main menu like 'Ultimate Team' 'Career Mode' etc. From there you can download your trial or the full thing.

A good few teams are not licenced. Serbia and Wales that i've noticed so far. At the moment there is no option to play a friend online and you cannot pick your own squad for Euro 2012 (although there will be Squad updates with the actual squads when they are announced).

I would download the trial before buying if I were you. I did, and ended up buying it anyway because I want the official tournament and new online to play, but alot of people are unhappy with it.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    A good few teams are not licenced. Serbia and Wales that i've noticed so far. At the moment there is no option to play a friend online and you cannot pick your own squad for Euro 2012 (although there will be Squad updates with the actual squads when they are announced).

I would download the trial before buying if I were you. I did, and ended up buying it anyway because I want the official tournament and new online to play, but alot of people are unhappy with it.

What teams can you use in the trial?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The update for this keeps freezing up my xbox. 3rd time now, gets to the main screen with Rooney, press start to go to the main menu and left with one symbol and the cirlces and then it freezes...

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭dublincelt

Axwell wrote: »
    The update for this keeps freezing up my xbox. 3rd time now, gets to the main screen with Rooney, press start to go to the main menu and left with one symbol and the cirlces and then it freezes...

Same thing just happened to me. Let me know if you get it sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

James__10 wrote: »
    What teams can you use in the trial?

Spain and Germany

You can also play the first match for either of those in euro 12. Undecided weather to splash the 20 coins or not for the full version. Will international squad updates only be for those with euro 12 from now on?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

dublincelt wrote: »
    Same thing just happened to me. Let me know if you get it sorted.

I followed the steps on here

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1167592.page

Go to your HDD and delete the UGC date file and the update from today and then go back in and update the game again and it seems to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

Played the trial. Not sure if it warrants €20, however, the Expedition Mode was interesting and kinda hooked me. One thing that did not though was the unlicensed teams/made up names, playing against such Welsh stars as Gavin Bleth, Ludley and Belmont!!!! Bale, Ledley and Bellamy are in Fifa 12. Not sure how many unlicensed teams/players there are in the 53 but for €20 I'd have expected more.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭eugeneious

Can you only do the Euro 2012 tournament itself and not qualification?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

eugeneious wrote: »
    Can you only do the Euro 2012 tournament itself and not qualification?

Yea, no qualification, only the tournament.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Played the trial. Not sure if it warrants €20, however, the Expedition Mode was interesting and kinda hooked me. One thing that did not though was the unlicensed teams/made up names, playing against such Welsh stars as Gavin Bleth, Ludley and Belmont!!!! Bale, Ledley and Bellamy are in Fifa 12. Not sure how many unlicensed teams/players there are in the 53 but for €20 I'd have expected more.

ya its not getting great reviews at all,think I'll skip it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

ya its not getting great reviews at all,think I'll skip it.

download the tournament from creation centre its free

download the tournament from creation centre its free

Think theres a limit on what you can download from the creation center:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Bought it. Downloaded it and now in game it's just the trial !?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

In the online tournament.. How do u select the country u wana be? I have set Spain as my favourite team but its still automatically selecting Ireland for me.:confused:

Advertisement