Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much porridge???

• 29-02-2012 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Just read Joyce Wolfe's profile on that emeraldracing page...she claims to eat 200g of oats for her morning porridge. This is like 4 times what I would eat and my bowl is nearly spilling over! Just wondering would most people consider 200g excessive or do I need to seriously up my food intake?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GoHardOrGoHome

Just read Joyce Wolfe's profile on that emeraldracing page...she claims to eat 200g of oats for her morning porridge. This is like 4 times what I would eat and my bowl is nearly spilling over! Just wondering would most people consider 200g excessive or do I need to seriously up my food intake?

Couldn't be! Could it be after cooking/after it's absorbed the milk (or water as the peasants prefer). After all the toppings have been added?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

I'd usually go for 50/60g of dry oats in the morning, couldnt manage 200g....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Normally 75g for me or 100g if really hungry, 200g is one big bowl!!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭orangebud

1kg ever 5 days joyce poop must smell like....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Rawhead

I put 200gs on for myself and the three boys (they are all under 5). I'm a big eater and the boys are taking after daddy. She must walk away from some shi............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭littlemsfickle

Couldn't be! Could it be after cooking/after it's absorbed the milk (or water as the peasants prefer). After all the toppings have been added?

"Tell us something not a lot of people know about you?
    Apparently I have an ferocious appetite for my daily morning porridge, I just go by eye as I’ve a dedicated porridge pot but my husband who thinks its a little unusual has measured it as 200g of dried oats. I’ve yet to be rivaled!"

Nope - just dried oats!

Advertisement