Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint to AIB

Options
  • 29-02-2012 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

How do I go about registering a complaint to AIB credit card services?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Ring them up initially or sent a letter address to complaints section in there detailing your complaint and they will respond to the complaint.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

All you need to know is here: http://www.aib.ie/personal/home/complaints-reporting.

From past experience, the best advice is to make the complain clear and concise, stating exactly what you are complaining about and what you expect to be rectified. Do not be abusive or exaggerate the complaint etc - keep it formal and polite. If you are not happy with the response, you can escalate as per the instructions on that page.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

Whats the complaint about

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭HOS 1997

A breach in data protection.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

What sort of breach

• Advertisement

A representative gave information about my account to someone who didn't know I had an account with them and wasn't authorised to discuss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Millmount

How did you get on with your data protection breach ?

To be honest, I wrote up a letter and have still to post it.

It wasn't a major issue but it was the principle of giving out information to someone they shouldn't (even though it was only a family member).

Advertisement