Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JMS Signed to Cage Warriors

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

thought that might happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

JMS has been on a tear lately, signing with Cage Warriors can only help him rise to the top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

Just read that John Michael Sheil has signed exclusively to Cage Warriors - is this true folks?

http://www.cagewarriors.com/news/article/magnificent_seven_sign_with_cage_warriors

Also its reported on the cw site so why wouldnt it be true, good signing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

He was impressive at the weekend! Great prospect!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 LeeCor88

Just read that John Michael Sheil has signed exclusively to Cage Warriors - is this true folks?

http://www.cagewarriors.com/news/article/magnificent_seven_sign_with_cage_warriors
    Does this mean he cannot defend his mow mw title?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

LeeCor88 wrote: »
    Does this mean he cannot defend his mow mw title?

I'd assume it means that he must vacate that title.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭SevereMMA

He is meant to be fighting at Cage Contender 13 on 28th April against Conor "DaCrook" Cooke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

SevereMMA wrote: »
    He is meant to be fighting at Cage Contender 13 on 28th April against Conor "DaCrook" Cooke

Id say since that fight contract is already signed it wont have an effect on that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SeanieMurphy

so does that mean no more fights in ireland for JMS ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

so does that mean no more fights in ireland for JMS ?
    Cage Warriors do shows in Ireland aswell, infact they have one coming up in May in Dublin.

• Advertisement

wha cage warriors in dublin whens da show on ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

date to be confirmed wha

ye good man sbg ok will cage warriors put it on here when the show is confirmed wha ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

ye good man sbg ok will cage warriors put it on here when the show is confirmed wha ?

Seanie every post your putting "wha" in and it's very silly trolling-I'll tell you what-do it again and you will be banned.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

sory but why ban me im new to the internet wha am i doing wrong ?

sory but why ban me im new to the internet wha am i doing wrong ?

Ok, pm has been sent explaining what's wrong-this is purely in case you happen to be dyslexic. Dyslexic does not mean stupid so if the pm does not end your style of writing then I will ban you as you will have proven to be a troll..

Sorry for taking this off topic, best wishes to John and great to see him doing well.

Re: Read thread
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SeanieMurphy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cowzerp
    Read the last post I put in, if you want to keep posting then enough of your acting stupid posts, that's an official warning.

I dont understand wha ?

wha am I doin wrong ?

Ok I'll bite!

Wha is not a word, it's what, if you did not know that you do now. Text speak is not allowed on boards.

I don't believe you are genuine in how your writing but it's irrelevant-do it again and I will ban you from boxing and Mma forum.

I don't think you care but if actually want to post on here post in clear English and stop posting like a common person talks.

user_offline.gifforward.gif

ye I just found out this forum is only for the highly educated and rich people of ireland wha and you can now be band from the forum because you speak " like a common person " wha

ye my apologies oh high and mighty snob.

ye an how can you accuse me of trolling anyone my posts are all positive wha

ye I just found out this forum is only for the highly educated and rich people of ireland wha and you can now be band from the forum because you speak " like a common person " wha

Banned, worst Troll effort i have ever seen and was not even funny

As i wrote in pm before i read all this after getting a pm accusing me of been a snob i told him i grew up in Darndale and am hardly a snob

I have 1 of the more common accents in MMA but writing is nothing to do with accents, posting PM's and petty trolling is not allowed, Boxing forum also got his terrible efforts at Trolling so double ban for him.

Thats the end of tha, wha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

everyone is welcome, rich, poor, educated, uneducated, young, old. Its just a message board for irish mma . But it's expected that you can type, that's about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

cowzerp wrote: »
    As i wrote in pm before i read all this after getting a pm accusing me of been a snob i told him i grew up in Darndale and am hardly a snob

And I'm from the posh end of Ballymun!.

• Advertisement

is that why andy ryan was banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Mellor wrote: »
    everyone is welcome, rich, poor, educated, uneducated, young, old. Its jyst a nessage board for irish mma . But it's expected that you can type, that's about it.

Worst troll ever!

is that why andy ryan was banned?

John he's not banned from here that I know of, Could be missing a joke here though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

cowzerp wrote: »
    John he's not banned from here that I know of, Could be missing a joke here though..

And I haven't banned him either.

was a joke...banned for being common....i'll get me coat :)

was a joke...banned for being common....i'll get me coat :)

Shame on you John Kavanagh ya big snob!

Advertisement