Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone hear of this crowd

Options
  • 29-02-2012 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

has anyone ever heard of this sales crowd called reach there website is www.reach.co.uk as i applied for a sales job with em and they seem very keen to meet me, too keen in fact

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

you'll either be flogging vodafone services door to door or hand out samples of goods in supermarkets.

if you don't reach targets, you are fired on the spot.

on the other hand if you are a decent salesperson and like cold calling, it may be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

I would avoid them like the plague

The website is full of complete rubbish sudo sales jargon that has been copied from other such crap websites.

Its either door to door or direct marketing, neither is easy but if you are the kind of person who is good at it then maybe give it a try.

Also avoid RK corporation - I almost got sucked in by them ...do a search on boards and get the full details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tawdy

if your handy at selling ice to the eskamos, then the jobs yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

tawdy wrote: »

easy for you to give advice when all you do is drink cans outside katie reillys

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Hiya Billythepig, good to have you back :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

Was Billy banned?

Dan133269 wrote: »
    Was Billy banned?

Don't think so, but he had a hissy fit and stormed off into the sunset like a spoilled little girl after a mod closed one of his pointless threads.

Still glad to see him back, he's good banter.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Lol I thought that also

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Please don't say that...his comments where just unbearable to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tawdy

first things first, i am not billypig and please stick to the topic, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

was meant to meet a fella for an interview earlier when i rang him he was in dungarvan and was supposed to be in waterford, so i kinda got weird feeling and just did,nt bother meeting him, stay clear of solus reach me thinks people

first things first, i am not billypig and please stick to the topic, thanks.

That's exactly what billythepig would say!

Ahhh, vintage billy.

Welcome back mate.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lin123

hi
    has anyone seen the article in the sunday world yesterday page 58 its all about this company.

about solus reach????what was the article about any links???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

the article was about RKcorporation , the article was very damning lots of talk of brainwashing workers into working a lot of hours for very little pay but with the promise of great reward if they keep it up.
    hour long motivational talk daily about how great RKcorporation is and if anyone tells them differently they are jealous negative people to be avoided.
    bosses constantly calling workers to make sure they stayed away from negative people who might influence them against RKcorporation.
    i have no idea if they have any links to the company you were dealing with OP but i imagine the nature of the work is the same

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

simpsons-the-leader.png
    The leader is good
    The leader is great
    We surrender our will
    As of this date

yeah i heard about that crowd, they renamed themselves a few times over the years but there business model remains the same!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lin123

about solus reach????what was the article about any links???

no links sorry you just have to read it if you can get a copy of the paper you cant even read the sunday world from the net,its about how myself and my partner are going to bring this company down as they use the kids that are working for them if you go on to the siptu site and read last months edition of liberty magazine you will see on the front page and also on page 10 what and why we are doing this.

thats actually a shocking eye opening read, they deserve to be shut down i'm sure your could find more ex employee's that would be happy to help you shut them down, they advertise on www.jobs.ie and i think monster.ie also

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hungdaddy69

hey how can i go about reading the article on the siptu page can somebody post a link? good to see these people getting what they deserve keep up the good work:)

• Advertisement

hey how can i go about reading the article on the siptu page can somebody post a link? good to see these people getting what they deserve keep up the good work:)
    here you go
    http://www.siptu.ie/media/media,15680,en.pdf page 1 and 10

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sexyandiknowit

Worked there for a few weeks could go on all day about them. Most judgmental stupid people! Bunch of eejits! But yeah was talkin about the article in the paper with a fella on the job and one of the trainers got all mad and defended her! He was RAGIN! hahaha
    But rimna's a lier she fills the new people with **** like she has a law degree but she usta be a wannabe model and she cant add numbers for ****!

Worked there for a few weeks could go on all day about them. Most judgmental stupid people! Bunch of eejits! But yeah was talkin about the article in the paper with a fella on the job and one of the trainers got all mad and defended her! He was RAGIN! hahaha
    But rimna's a lier she fills the new people with **** like she has a law degree but she usta be a wannabe model and she cant add numbers for ****!
    what did they have ya out selling???

what did they have ya out selling???
    airtricity 12 hour days

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

enough said!

in my second week i usent go to the doors just type it in that they didnt answer it was a hard job haha!
    had to wait around until 9pm one night cos the driver lad wanted to do more houses so i was in the dark and cold doin nothin! loada bull****

slave labour at its best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Are they part of the Cobra Group?

Are they part of the Cobra Group?
    whats the cobra group

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_Group_(company)

PerDM Group is another company operating the same way as Cobra

Advertisement