Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS Vita game swapping thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Whatever I may have missed/traded, gravity rush/Metal gear being the obvious ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

cloud493 wrote: »
    Whatever I may have missed/traded, gravity rush/Metal gear being the obvious ones.

I have Shinobido 2 and Rayman Origins on Vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Hi all,
    I have "Unit 13" for Vita and I'm specifically looking to swap for either "Resistance:Burning Skies" or "Marvel Vs Capcom"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I have MGS Collection looking for Resistance or Gravity Rush..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I have MGS Collection looking for Resistance or Gravity Rush..

Yup, i'll swap Resistance for that if you like?

• Advertisement

I have Fifa,I am looking for Wipeout(no code required), Unit 13, F1 or Lumines, ~I can post or meet in Dublin.

Yup, i'll swap Resistance for that if you like?

Does it include online code?

@RobbingBandit I have Lumines if you want to swap? Are the servers still as bad out of curiosity ?

@RobbingBandit I have Lumines if you want to swap? Are the servers still as bad out of curiosity ?

I didn't bother to play it online, pm me your details and I will pop it in the post on tuesday, might I suggest if you post the game to me without the box, just the cover, manual and game and I will do the same with Fifa to save on postage costs.

I didn't bother to play it online, pm me your details and I will pop it in the post on tuesday, might I suggest if you post the game to me without the box, just the cover, manual and game and I will do the same with Fifa to save on postage costs.

It doesn't really matter as it only costs a stamp at 55cent to post so shouldnt be a bother ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

The code is used unfortunately.

• Advertisement

The code is used unfortunately.

I guess it will have to do:p.. Sending PM now..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Update : Have Unit 13 or Uncharted to swap and I am specifically looking for Marvel Vs Capcom

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭marty66

have Assassin Creed 3 & Little Big Planet to swap with any other games, looking for Gravity Rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

marty66 wrote: »
    have Assassin Creed 3 & Little Big Planet to swap with any other games, looking for Gravity Rush.

Have MGS HD Collection for swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 xtremeist02

BTW I have FIFA to trade looking for any game really..
    hey i have assasins creed liberation and btw is it fifa on vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭whackball

Have Uncharted to swap if anyone is looking for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Does anyone have unit 13?

I can get it for €25 new with a receipt from Gamestop, store price is €35 I think. It doesn't seem to be available in Smyths or Xtravision, if you are heading up North soon CEX in Belfast Ann Street have it for £20 but if I am not mistaken this game has an online pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I have an 8GB Card, looking to swap for Killzone or Assasins Creed Liberation

• Registered Users Posts: 30 gnote2

looking to swap for Pesona 4 gold.. got uncharted, oddworld and fifa 13 in hand

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Have Arkham Origins Blackgate for swap looking for Persona 4

Advertisement