Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keep sake for 18th

• 29-02-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭

Anyone able to recommend something other than a champagne flute with 18 on it please...its for a b/day pressie for my daughter who does not drink..so one of them glasses is out.If you have any ideas could you please tell me where I can locate the gift..as my feet are old and aching from walking around city looking and not finding..I need it for Sunday..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mprgst78

If she's not into drink like a friend of mine, try getting her into tea. There are hundreds of different types and she would love it if she is individualistic. sorry I don't know where she could get any but a google search should help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

You could get her a charm bracelet with an 18 charm and maybe one or two other things she likes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

for my 21st my godmother got me a whit gold chain from argos was gorgeous i still have it :) you can also get them in 18 as well also www.goldenmoments.ie do great things :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Head into Seoidin in Sarsfield St, they have lovely stuff there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

littlemis wrote: »
    Anyone able to recommend something other than a champagne flute with 18 on it please...its for a b/day pressie for my daughter who does not drink..so one of them glasses is out.If you have any ideas could you please tell me where I can locate the gift..as my feet are old and aching from walking around city looking and not finding..I need it for Sunday..

I told my mother the same thing at that age :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Does she wear jewlery? London links are lovely, and they are handy for getting pressies for in the future then! My sister has one, and its so much easier to buy her presents then! :)

Advertisement