Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trade

• 29-02-2012 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

i have a modded original crystal xbox it has over 700 snes and megadrive games just has 1 problem you have to tap top of xbox for tray to eject should be easy fix other than that plays perfect comes with all leads a black controller plus 1 game, am looking to trade for sega saturn 2nd model the one with round buttons

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭Steve X2

raven999 wrote: »
    i have a modded original crystal xbox it has over 700 snes and megadrive games just has 1 problem you have to tap top of xbox for tray to eject should be easy fix other than that plays perfect comes with all leads a black controller plus 1 game, am looking to trade for sega saturn 2nd model the one with round buttons

Cool, does it come with all the original carts?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭raven999

Steve SI wrote: »
    Cool, does it come with all the original carts?

i wish could make a fortune selling all those carts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement