Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give some SEO tips

Options
  • 29-02-2012 9:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36

This is site: http://www.grinds.biz/

I want to increase visitor on this and get good position in google. Please give me some advise.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭LifeBeginsAt40

I would start by reading Google's SEO Beginners Guide. Some very good basic advice that does indeed work, Google know's their business the best!

PDF Download Here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 mhkdeveloper

I have littel knowledge about SEO But I want some other SEO advise what I do for this site?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Drop the .biz TLD
    It screams Scamster! Get an .ie

Tbh, the whole site looks like link factory for google ads. I'd click away really fast if I got that result from google.

Why is Serbian in the language tags?

Get some content up there on the front page, blog posts, articles.

Compare with the competition grinds.ie

Get google analytics up and running to understand your traffic first...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Site title isn't very good - don't try clogging it up with keywords.
    Keywords are used in the META, but do not use too many for obvious reasons.

Site design itself seems a tad messed up.
    Fonts are a bit too big for me and there's no need for the horizontal message throughout.

As mentioned above - get a different domain. .Biz domains aren't advised, for any site!

Site itself has potential though, like the idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ket

Yet your site not good for SEO, but you can get rank and traffic by doing proper link building. You have to collect some good back links as well as do social media optimization.

• Advertisement
Advertisement