Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fm 2012 download query

Options
  • 29-02-2012 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

hey just looking online found it on a site for 14.99gbp
    but im just wondering how much internet usage it will require to download as im on pay as u go internet and have 500 mb left this week will it require more?

only used to playing on the iphone lol
    and just to clarify u need to activate online but u can play ofline also yes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

File size would at a rough guess be around 4/5 GB so would be well over your remaining 500mb

And yes, you can play it offline after activating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

another query so if i buy the game cd for a little extra rather than downloading it
    is that it just register with steam and done ?
    also i was reading if u get the pc disk do i hav to download the game from steam
    see i nly have 2gb a week alowence

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

jamiecoins wrote: »
    another query so if i buy the game cd for a little extra rather than downloading it
    is that it just register with steam and done ?
    also i was reading if u get the pc disk do i hav to download the game from steam
    see i nly have 2gb a week alowence

I've no idea tbh as I bought mine from Steam. With FM11 though you just had to put the disc in and register. You can get a digital download from Steam with the disc that allows you to keep the game on your computer rather than popping the disc in all the time, but with your limit, it'd take an age to download, especially if you're using your allowance a lot.

But yes, once you've registered your game with Steam, thats it. You can play all you want offline

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

since this is the thread for fm2012, im running an old computer, anybody able to tell me how to only have text only matches, or just 2d?the 3d lags so much its not funny, and id rather not have the 3d. i cant find it anywhere in the thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

preferences i think, its in display and video if my memory serves me right.

Or when a match starts change the highlight thingy at the bottom to off and change to text only commentary or something

• Advertisement
Advertisement