Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fetac Level 6 and Progression Questions

• 29-02-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hello everyone I have a bit of a question and would be very interested to see what the outcome would be.

I attended NCI from Sept 2006-May 2008 studying a Higher Certificate in Business in Industrial Relations and HRM and graduated with a merit.

At the time there was the option, to go into one of the other degree courses and enter into one of these courses into the second year and obviously you would complete another 2 years and you would have your degree, the degrees were 3 years long.

Unfortunately at the time due to personal reasons I decided not to opt to do the degree.

My question(a) is now where do I stand in 2012? I'm 24 this year. If I was to apply,(b) how does this work with regards me going into the second year of the degree or am I even eligible now?

Thanks very much guy's and apologies for all the questions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

I'd contact the college directly to get an answer.

Advertisement