Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Facebook app (need help)

Options
  • 29-02-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

I Have a annoying problem with the Facebook app on my android phone - Sony Ericsson X8

I recently done a update to the app and now when i log in, i log in ok. THEN it asks everytime i log on do i want to sync my contacts, EVERYTIME. despite me sayin No.

Then it says "do you want a tour of the new facebook etc etc....." I Pressed no multiple times an it will still appears everytime i log in, i pressed yes once or twice but then it just freezes and wont let me get past the 1st page of the tour.

Everytime i log in, same problem over and over again. Is there anyway to get rid of these annoying pop-ups?

Advertisement