Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over grown Privet bush gone mad !!..

Options
  • 29-02-2012 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Ok, I have a problem, I have a privet bush its close to 20ft tall, I intend taking it right back to about 5ft...

Now cutting it back is not the problem, the problem is what to do with the branches, I thought of chipping them and spreading them under gravel that I intend putting in my back..

So I thought of maybe one of these but not at these prices..
    http://www.nextag.com/branch-chipper-shredder/products-html

Any ideas where I can get something like the link ? and what I would expect to pay ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Chipperf

Would imagine you could hire such a machine. Try phoning places like Chadwicks and the like. Would be a daily rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Chipperf wrote: »
    Would imagine you could hire such a machine. Try phoning places like Chadwicks and the like. Would be a daily rate.

Thanks, I am trying to buy one cheap, I dont need a big one as the biggest branch size would be around an 1in or so...

Advertisement