Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Glossybox and Carmne

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saorenza

Got an email yesterday saying my July box had been dispatched and it came today!

Oh and it came by post.

I didn't sign up for the Jubilee offer, this is my first box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

Got the email stating my July box had been dispatched, so sent an email informing them that I still hadn't received my June box and they replied saying the would resend my June box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

Got my June box at last. Takes even longer than glossybox to arrive after dispatch but that may have something to do with special jubilee offer.

Quite happy with contents in the box but won't spoil it for anyone waiting on theirs! No fake lashes though as other people were afraid of!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

are you sure that wasn't the July box? with the debenhams card?? lashes were in the June box
    I got my July box, its good but I don't know if I'd recimmened it. I think I just like the boxes themselvs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

are you sure that wasn't the July box? with the debenhams card?? lashes were in the June box
    I got my July box, its good but I don't know if I'd recimmened it. I think I just like the boxes themselvs

Yes, must have been the July box I got. I Will have to contact them so as never got June box. The july one was quick as they only dispatched it a few days ago.

Happy enough with the july box but similar enough to glossybox type products. Have 5 more chances to improve it with jubilee offer though :-)

Got my July box yesterday, very happy with it so really looking forward to my next 4 boxes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Contacted them last week and they said they'd resend my June box. No sign yet, has anyone else gotten theirs after contacting them?

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

I'm really tempted to sign up to the she said box, could someone please tell me what's in the July box? I'd love an idea of the kinds of stuff they send! Maybe someone could pm me as I don't want to ruin the surprise on anyone waiting for theirs! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

^^^^^ +1 Id love to know whats in the boxes.

You can google - She Says beauty box July. There are reviews on various blogs about each month's box.

I'll PM you if you like.

• Advertisement

Finally got my June box today, quite happy with it. Really looking forward to trying out the BB cream. Customer service with She Said Beauty is miles ahead of Glossybox!

My August She Said Beauty box just landed today.

It's... ok. Nothing to write home about, but it isdefinitely the worst SSBB I've received so far.

Oh dear. I am still waitng on mine. saw a few unenthusiastic reviews of it alright.

Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible - just by SSB standards, it's definitely the poorest box I've received to date.

I see they're getting a lot of backlash over it, so hopefully Septembers box will be a cracker! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

its awful this months ssbb. I'm pretty annoyed

Mine didn't come yet -I was hoping it would come this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

My special edition Sundari GlossyBox arrived this morning, really happy with it. Lots of lovely smelling moisturisers, cleansers and hair oils.

Advertisement