Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in County Wexford

Options
  • 29-02-2012 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I moved back here a few months ago having finished college and while I like it here I do find life a bit dull at times. So I was thinking that I need to take up a hobby. What kind of activities are people involved in? Are there any good martial arts clubs out there? or book clubs? or charity organistaions that people are involved in? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jingler

Hi Dreamerking, on the volunteer front, the Wexford Tidy Towns crowd are a nice bunch of people. Look up their facebook page for contact info. Or SVP, Oxfam and Barnardos etc looking for help always.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭EASYNEWS

What part of the county?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

strawberry picking,should pass away a bit of time for ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dreamerking

EASYNEWS wrote: »
    What part of the county?

The northern part of the county. The Enniscorthy area would be ideal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dreamerking

strawberry picking,should pass away a bit of time for ya.

I was thinking of something more enjoyable lol but thanks for the suggestion anyway :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement