Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo of the Week #89 28/01/2012 - 03/02/2012

• 01-03-2012 12:34am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭

A Slovenia Christmas scene is the next POTW, which goes to a denisss. As a new poster we hope to see more soon.

IMG_5858_800.jpg

Honourable Mentions

Cosmo K
    6794660063_10b8703e4a_z.jpg

kev_Longshanks100
    6775467211_aa063b3ddf_b.jpg

BlastedGlute
    emilia_by_sic_side_fx-d4ocp47.jpg

trooney

AB4EE1D3F16543F4A1438F2631FDE674-0000314448-0002704941-00800L-869289D29EC14AEBA7BE3F358D86283F.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Whey hey - two weeks in a row!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Whey hey - two weeks in a row!

It would only need a slightly better donation to get the Top Spot. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

wow!! Thats amazing I forgot all about that submission! First time appearing here, very very happy thanks a lot guys and well done to the others for the outstanding shots!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

wow!! Thats amazing I forgot all about that submission! First time appearing here, very very happy thanks a lot guys and well done to the others for the outstanding shots!

It's an utterly cracking picture. Loved it immediately when I saw it on the Random thread. Such a great picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

haha thanks a lot humber means a hell of a lot! I love my x100 :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I don't even know what a x100 is! But a cracker's a cracker:).

Lovely buttons.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 denisss

Thanks a lot guys, means a lot to me! B&W shot is amazing, and thanks to Tony for doing this every week.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

mommalou23 wrote: »
    wow!! Thats amazing I forgot all about that submission!g.php

To submit a pic for this do you just post it in th random photo thread or how does it work...

Pics above are awesome. Stunning work all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

DeVore wrote: »
    To submit a pic for this do you just post it in th random photo thread or how does it work...

Pics above are awesome. Stunning work all...

Yup. Every photo in the random thread is considered. Post to the random thread and forget about it. Then, be surprised when your photo is picked having attracted the most thanks for a particular week.

Some really cool work usually comes from the exercise

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

DeVore wrote: »
    To submit a pic for this do you just post it in th random photo thread or how does it work?

The POTW is about a month behind the posts, to allow time for voting. It used to be just the one shot but so many good images were close. I started to also list the Honourable Mentions which are the next four places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Morpork

Great work everyone! ^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭alfalad

Amazing photos as always.

Advertisement